Wednesday, June 11, 2014

now what?

Here I go.  I am officially joining the blogger girls I admire so much.  Young things like Amy Ekis, Jennifer Marshall, Blaine Ledbetter (all related to me) and Sarah Marlin, who is my current hero (read HER blog and you'll discover why). Old Hats (maybe I should say Seasoned Veterans, yes-I'd much rather BE a seasoned Veteran than an Old Hat so yeah) like my favorites Beth Moore and Christine Caine (NO I'm not putting myself in their company). 

It's kind of like standing on the platform of a zipline.  It could be really fun! Exciting.  I could die.  Will anyone with half a brain give two hoots what I have to ramble on about?  Who's even going to see this?  Maybe nobody.  That's ok.  I'm down with that.  (we bloggers use cool phrases like that)
This is just an experiment.  Will I even write a 2nd post?  Will I rant about injustice?  Post recipies and cleaning tips? um no.  Will I share the deepest darkest places of my soul? eh, doubtfull, this is the internet and I'm not that stupid.  So why?  What is my purpose? What do i intend to accomplish? I DON'T KNOW! I've never done this before!  But as my almost 2 yeard old granddaughter will tell you, "God made all tings - for his own gory." so that's all-my humble attempt at pleasing the Father.

So here it is.  My Blog, "Done With Tomorrow" and I may change that so you don't have to memorize it or anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment