Tuesday, October 21, 2014

the curse of the cursor

curse you blasted cursor.  you mock me.  with every word.  with every line.  your stupid blinking lineage.  i have nothing to say.  no thing.  why did i ever think blogging would be a great idea? and this stupid line reminds me, blinking in time with the clock on the wall.

there's a little button on my lower right hand screen. i've never seen it before.    it says, "complain to Google"  i should.  i should press that little button.  i should complain to google about this stupid little line and it's incessant blinkingness.  but...Google and i have this temperamental relationship already.  He (she?) doesn't even let me in sometimes.  He spouts stuff about my not having permission and did i forget my password AGAIN.  He's so smug.  i should complain to google about his own pride and self importance.  ...he would probably get mad and change all my passwords to special characters.  just who do you think you are, mr. google?  highlighting my mistakes and squiggly lining my errors? have YOU never made a mistake?  have YOU never had something go wrong?  Maybe i should ask Siri?  hmmm? Hey Siri, is Google always right?? Wow, Siri really?  All this on google??? scandalous.  he would probably argue he's just the messenger.  and something about me not shooting him.  well i would shoot you google.  i will shoot you with this poison pen, this blame blinking cursor.  this is stupid.  i should just hit delete




No comments:

Post a Comment